...plausible deniability is no longer. My inner monologue is now in print.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Why Now?
I have realized that there are a lot of things that roll around in my head. I try to process them all but often, I come up short. What do they all mean? What do I do with all the thoughts? How can I make sense of them? I have realized that I do not really need to make sense of them, but I can at least put a voice to some of them.
I have a blog that is dedicated to my infant son and his many miraculous smiles that I can't ever get enough of. I noticed that I would post things on there that really had little to do with my son and had everything to do with my emotions. Hence, this blog. Maybe it will help and provide an anonymous forum to voice my inner musings. We shall see if this is the case, but in any case, this will be the home of all the things I should never ever say out loud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment